The Pleasures of Life-A Poem


Whenever I feel lonely, O friend, I really think of you
How good you were to me, I often cherish in your thoughts!
Those were the golden moments, when we walked hand in hand
Walked with much confidence, how blessed we were then

When the sunset reminded the birds to return to their nest
And the morning dawn alerted them to start their day nicely
We were together watching those scenes in amazement
How wonderful it really was, tell me dear friend?

When the silver moon was having good times with twinkling stars
We were together, looking at and exploring each others eyes!
How interesting to find those moments of happiness
Will this joy continue for a while, tell my dear friend!

We often found the rain that showered mercy on us
When it poured, it poured down the eternal joy
The tender wind brought us the sweet and happy message!
And the mighty sun extended its warmth on us!

With all this friendliness, to live in this world is a pleasure
And how pleasurable it was, to live with you
Those were the hours of joy, a bond that straightened our life
My heart remembers those times, will it continue forever?

                                                                                     A Poem by Ayubkhan.U

3 comments:

CathieT said...

Lovely words. I finished reading with a sense of joy and happiness at the possibility of such a friendship. I could feel the sun on my skin and for that, I think you!

Blackevi said...

Totally agree with the comment made about its pleasing experience to read such a nice note .
online shopping

Unknown said...

wow..keep moved your words