Ayubs Fashion Fusion-My Fashion Blog


It occurred to me all of a sudden to create a fashion blog and I did the same.
 

I never thought that the same will have this much response as I am really motivated to
write more and more fashion articles these days.

My fashion blog consist of articles and reviews about women's fashion, men fashion and kid's fashion both fashion outfits and fashion accessories. The awareness of fashion is widespread among the people irrespective of age, country or social status. The growth in civilization indicates the growth in world fashion as such growing fashion becomes the indication of growth in civilization as a whole.

At this point of time, I feel proud to introduce my Fashion Blog 'Ayubs Fashion Fusion' which consists of fashion articles, reviews, fashion poems and of course business articles too.

It has a good response among the public and I wish to introduce this blog to my bubblews.com readers to gain great insight on fashion and gain knowledge out of it. So far, more than 20000 people have visited this fashion blog, with in the short span of time.

Initially, I started with my first article 'The World of Fashion' which received many positive comments among the readers. The same is rated as top article by Bloggers.com

This Fashion blog is frequently updated with more fashion articles, reviews and fashion poems and it has a very good response
from many readers around the globe.

Some of my interesting articles are listed below.

The World of Fashion
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/2012/02/world-of-fashion.html

Inspiring Fashion-A Poem
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/2013/05/inspiring-fashion-poem.html

Evelyn Curtis Handmade Jump Suit from Young Republic
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/2013/05/evelyn-curtis-handmade-jump-suit-from.html

Lifestyle Galleria-A Brief Profile
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/2013/01/press-release-lifestyle-galleria.html

‘Tis The Season – The Young Republic 2012 Christmas Collection
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/2012/11/tis-season-young-republic-2012.html

Find Your Sheinside-A New Era of Fashion
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/2012/09/find-your-sheinside-new-era-of-fashion.html

To read more, you may visit my blog 'Ayubs Fashion Fusion' and the link is given below.
ayubsfashionfusion.blogspot.in/

To get the article updates regularly, you may follow my blog through Google.


A Fashion Blog Review by Ayubkhan.U
Source:  http://www.bubblews.com/news/561349-ayubs-fashion-fusion-my-fashion-blog

No comments: